Thursday, January 06, 2011

Yummy yummy


I don't know why but I have this passion for spaghetti. I love spaghetti so much that I just have to eat it once or twice a week and that actually takes a lot from me since I have to prepare, cook and clean inspite of my busy schedule when most of my colleagues will just say no to.


I think what I love most about spaghetti is how spongy and how smooth they can be. I've been trying on some new recipes lately. I bought a book on spaghetti and now I feel like I can start my own spaghetti bussiness, hehehe. It's interesting learning different styles of spaghetti/pasta recipes. I'm so enjoying cooking now and loving it. Only that I don't like to mess up the kitchen because at the end of the day I need a lot of cleaning to do.


In my fridge I always have tomatoes of different colours and types, lemon, any kind of fresh herb, cheese, mushroom, onion, capcicum. Those are the must haves so that I can make spaghetti any time I like. And at the moment I love this new recipe that I've tried. It has fresh basil, grape tomatoes, black pepper and lemon juice, and oooohhh..how it gives me food orgasm. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment