Friday, January 07, 2011

Malaysian Music Talents




I used to post in this online forum called Asiafinest. And I recently started to post again in there and texting some old friends I met before. There's a thread in the forum about some of Malaysia's very own bands from the 70's and I think they were awesome. I wonder what happened to these talents and what are they doing now. It would have been nice if more people know about them and other Malaysian talents such as these to be built and reborn.

The Strollers:



And how I miss all of the P.Ramlee movies. Love his movies, love his work. Recently I got to know that he actually didn't play all of those instruments that we all thought he was good at. He only knew a few. I forgot which one. Here are some of my favourite :)

P. Ramlee:


Personally I don't think the new age Malaysian music scene isn't that bad either. Only that I wish that they can be more internationally recognised for their talents because I think it is only fair that they are well known for the efforts and talents they have been gifted with. Enjoy the videos. I sure enjoy them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment