Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Artworks :)




I love paintings and I wish I am an artist. I can't remember when was the last time I painted something. My mediums are very simple. I use normal watercolour papers and acrylic colours. I have never used other papers and colours. Probably because I don't really have time to search for the different kinds of materials available and also because I don't know where to get them :(

I rarely paint because now I hardly get any extra time to do what I love to do. But when I get a sudden epiphany only then I will be in the mood to start painting and will not stop until my artwork is done. I think its fun to paint because since I'm an amateur I get to experiment different strokes, techniques and create different colours.

Somehow I noticed that most of my "good enough" paintings are mostly blue in colour hehehe... I don't know why. Maybe if I am a real artist I think people will nickname me Bluey :P

I envy the real artist to have been so gifted with skills and passion for art. As for me, my passion is so limited thanks to my "unconditional love" for my work...Puhlease... Somehow I think I need a long long long break away from the hospital and restart my hobbies. Don't we all.

Maybe one of these days I will make some time to paint. But its rainy season here at this moment. I need a good shiny day to paint. I usually wake up early to paint and start at sunrise and try to get it done before sunset. If I don't get to finish it by then, I'll definitely won't be able to complete it at all :P

I wonder what am I going to paint next. I always have this problem before I start painting because it seems that there are so many things to paint but I don't know which one to start with.

These are some of my work I've done over 2 years period :P Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I have enjoyed creating them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment