Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Wednesday 3/1/06

It is not too late for me to wish every readers out there a Happy and Prosperous new year :)

I've been very busy with medicine postings and I am looking forward for weekends.I'm so going to spoil myself this weekend.

Today there was a new admission of acute gastroenteritis a.k.a food poisoning.We've had a lot of that this week.Now I'm posted to male and female ICU wards.The male patients are very co operative and most of them do understand english so they didnt give much problems to me and my friends.But the female patients always give us problems and I think they were being so unfair.So my friends and I had to bribe them by buying them chocolates,biscuits and fruits :)

I'm enjoying my time here.At least I've learned a lot and I can't wait to learn more.But every time I'm presenting a case I will be worried and stressed out.I guess that's just so normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment