Saturday, January 21, 2006

21/01/06

It's been a while since I last blog.I've been busy lately with postings.Now im posted to pediatrics ward.It's fun in this field.But I don't think I'll be taking up this field.Now I'm posted in OPD department and I get to see and play with babies and little children everyday.I have to bring colourful toys to distract the children when examinations are done on them.Most of the children here have lower respiratory tract infection since India is so dusty.I just hope something can be done about this.

There's a new subject taught to us called palliative medicine.Here they emphesize on communication skills.Some might think that it's a stupid subject to be taught but come to think of it, I think I'm having some communication problems too.It is always a problem for me to voice out my feelings especially when someone is hurting me.I tend to just let them be and I keep things to myself too often and every thing just accumulate and one day it will blow off so badly.But I just dont dare to voice out much since I'm afraid of the outcome.

It's a real headache when I try to keep things to myself cos it hurts so much.I always try to see things from the better side.I always try to.So that at least that cheer me up and I get to take my mind off things that are bothering me so much.The negative things.And I always tell myself to keep my cool and believe in what I believe in.And one day I surely will be getting what i deserve and what I've wished for.Maybe even better =)

No comments:

Post a Comment