Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday 16/10/06

Bad haze today. Been a month like this. Some burning in the Indonesian land (again) for the umpteenth time :( and I'm feeling lazy and sick. And I've got ulcer in my mouth :( hurts when I eat this Indian cracker like thing called "muruku". It's pretty nice but I think I'm having this ulcer also because its fasting month my mouth gets dry and it got ulcer easily.

I skipped class today. But I went for afternoon session. We learned how to study X-Rays of the head and neck. It wasn't so bad. But I couldn't really concentrate because I was having headache too. But now I'm just in the room drinking hot mushroom soup. Think I'll drink more soup tonight at least I get a bit more liquid in.

And found out Hoppy is pregnant again. The last time she delivered to a few babies. 4 I think. Can't quite recall. They died one by one, one day after another :( But anyway, I hope this time the babies will survive. Can't wait to see them coming out :P Then I can be grandmum. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment