Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Just a minute



I feel so tired. Feeling lazy to go to class as usual. But I better not skip today's group discussion. I think it'll be so nice if I can become hamsters every now and then. To sleep and sleep and sleep till my owner pick me up and bullies me :P

Talking about hamsters, one of them ran away last 2 nights. That got me so very worried. He never did that before but now I will have to be more careful. Have to make sure he wont run out again whenever I open the room door. Now they are sleeping. Guess thats what they do best. That picture or a slimmer hamster is Hoppy, a female. And the other is Happy, a male hamster, the one that tried to run away :(

Hope tonight I get to go out and buy some movies to watch or maybe some pc games. I can't wait to go home for eid. Mom have been calling me again and again asking when am I coming home. And last night she told me that I'm going to have to bake 2 types of cookies a day once I'm home. Cant wait :P

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:43 AM

    cantik gambar awk pun hamsterrr

    ReplyDelete