Friday, November 25, 2005

Saturday 26/11/05

It's Saturday again.But there are really not much difference between any other days.Seems the same to me.

I went to see a normal delivery 2 days ago.That was my first time seeing a baby delivered through the birth canal.It was amazing.When I reached the labour room the baby's head was already emerging from the uterine cervix.And then an incision had to be made to make the outlet bigger so that the baby can be pushed out faster.The mother was in so much pain and that remind me of my mother how much she have suffered to give birth to me.How much pain and agony there was for her cos she is a small woman with small frame and for small women there are more complications suffered by them.

After the baby was out he was quickly cleaned and handed over to the pediatrician to chek his status.Like his reflex,his breathing,his scrotum,palmar creases,etc.And soon was draped and handed over to the mother who sees him for the first time.That moment felt wonderful even to the eyes of the bystanders :)

And now I thank mo mother more than i ever can ever thank her for bringing me to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment